Saturday, March 24, 2012

St Patricks and Stuff

 Here's Hadley with a couple of my tulips.  I was worried that I didn't get any flowers with them, but they all came out beautifully and I forgot that I had planted some daffodil bulbs as well.  Those always remind me of Grandma Bagley because she had some daffodils that came up every year.
 Our friends down the street, the Bells, had a super fun St. Patrick's Day party!  The kids had a coloring contest (above), ate green foods, and even had a treasure hunt (below).  They had a ball!

 Tyler climbed the Bell's tree in their back yard.  He wanted me to show everyone the picture of him in the tree :)
This week I pulled out the play dough to see if Hadley would be interested in playing with it.  She played for a whole hour by herself!  I only had to tell her once to take it out of her mouth.  I love play dough!

1 comment:

John and Ann Tolman said...

She looks so grown up playing with play dough...tell Ty not to fall out the trees...we don't like broken arms!