Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

Okay everyone!  With renewed dedication I am going to start blogging again.  Now that we are far from our families we don't want them to miss out on the fun moments from the Youngs, so I have to post them.  This first post will have pictures from Christmas 2011.  I will also have to rededicate myself to taking pictures more often.  Let's see how I do!


 Christmas Morning:

 Hadley got a kitchen from Santa!

Jax got Skylander's, just like he wanted!



These next pictures are of our ride on the Christmas Train in Oklahoma City.  We went with Susan and Cooper Williams and had a lot of fun.  We saw Santa, had hot chocolate and heard "The Polar Express" while riding the train.





On Christmas Eve afternoon we went to Andy Alligator's to play games.





Christmas Eve at the Williams
From left to right: Tyler, Jax, Cooper Williams, MuMo Ewuy, Jun Ewuy and Hadley
We spent Christmas evening with the OU coaches and their children.

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

YEAH FOR PICTURES!!!I LOVE IT ALL!

Amy Collins said...

Good start, now keep it going! Don't worry I will try and do the same. We miss you all. Love the pictures.

Idaho Penningtons said...

YES! YES! YES! I love this new years resolution! Your kids are getting soo old! Looks like a great Christmas!