Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tolman Family Reunion 2009, Stewart State Park, Oregon

My Dad's family reunion is held every two years usually somewhere in Oregon. We camp for about 5 days and this year it was at Joseph Stewart State Park in Oregon. This is near Shady Cove where my parents used to live and where Angela was born. It was beautiful, a lot of fun but very hot. Both Jaxson and Tyler loved camping!
Guard and Tyler rock climbing



Alisha and Tyler standing next to the Rogue River.



All but three of my parents' grandchildren. From left to right: Alyssa, Brenden, Tanner, Karsyn, Blake, Chase, Tyler, Jaxson, April, Addison and Brady.





1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey I was born there too! I love the Rogue River! All boys need is a river and sticks and rocks and they have an absolute Blast!
Love that most everyone was there for the Reunion. Looks like fun!
Love you!